BSc (Hons) Business Management
BSc (Hons) Business Management qualifications open doors and are considered essential whether you are looking to pursue a career in business. Our BSc (Hons) in Business Management offers a strong grounding in an essential range of contemporary business management subjects combined with the opportunity to focus your studies in the final year
Start Dates: January, June, September
Duration: 3 Years
Mode of Study: Full Time
Entry Requirements for BSc Business Management Degree Program in Dubai:
- 104 UCAS points.
- Any subjects are acceptable at Level 3.
- You should also have five GCSEs at grade C or above or grade 4 to 9 (or equivalent) including English Language.
- If you have non-traditional entry qualifications and relevant experience, or a suitable portfolio of work that we consider a reasonable substitute for the qualifications we typically accept for this course, then we will be happy to consider your application.
- If you don’t meet the entry requirements for this course please consider our BSc (Hons) Business Management with foundation year course
Why Study BSc (Hons) Business Management at University Of Bolton, RAK?
- Developing your employability is a key focus of this dynamic and flexible programme
- This BSc Business Management degree program in Dubai covers Real-life case studies, guest speakers, and industry visits are designed to help you to understand the business environment and the needs of employers in local, national, and international contexts
- Face-to-face sessions and one-to-one support is offered by our team of highly experienced and enthusiastic lecturers who have worked in a wide range of businesses ranging from multinational organisation to SME’s
Beneﬁts of studying at University Of Bolton, RAK
- High Academic Standards
- Accredited British Degree
- Affordable tuition fee
- Internship and Placement opportunities
- Transfer options to UK Campus / Study Trips
- Academic Merit Scholarship
Course Structure & Credits
- BMP 4001 Professional and Academic Skills Development (20 Credits)
- BMP 4002 Business Law (20 Credits)
- BMP 4003 Business Environment (20 Credits)
- BMP 4004 Contemporary Issues in marketing (20 Credits)
- BMP 4005 Information Systems and Big Data Ananlysis (20 Credits)
- BMP 4006 People and Performance (20 Credits)
- BMP 5001 Business Management and Career Development (20 Credits)
- BMP 5002 Organisational Behaviour (20 Credits)
- BMP 5003 Leading and Managing Teams (20 Credits)
- BMP 5004 Project Management (20 Credits)
- BMP 5005 Enterprise, Innovation and Creativity (20 Credits)
- BMP 5005 Financial Management and Decision Making (20 Credits)
- BMP 5006 Logistics and Operations Management (20 Credits)
- BMP 6012 Strategic Management (20 Credits) International HRM (20 Credits)
- BMP 6002 E Commerce and Contemporary Marketing Practice (20 Credits)
- BMP 6001 Dissertation (40 credits)
- Small group and Tutorial teaching provides the opportunity to benefit from the excellent support offered by our teaching staff of BSc Business Management Course
- Regular guest speakers with senior positions in industry and practice are invited, enabling students to benefit from their knowledge and advice.
- Course materials are available online, allowing you to prepare work at home and make the most of the highly interactive in-class tuition.
- Contemporary research findings are woven into our teaching. We offer a robust academic underpinning to your studies of business management.
- Our dedicated team will support you as you develop critical thinking and research skills and apply these during your final year dissertation
How to apply
To find out more about this course and studying at UOB BSc in Business Management at Dubai
*ask us a question
*book a one-on-one consultation
*connect with us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
*call us on +971 7 22 11 221
Graduates from this course will be equipped to enter a wide range of business and management roles in the public, private and voluntary sectors. Some typical employment opportunities could include retail management, human resources, marketing, customer service management, advertising, merchandising, logistics and supply chain management, accountancy and law.
Graduates can also use the qualification as a stepping stone to enter a range of other careers, and for some of these roles, both relevant experience and/or postgraduate study may be required. Some of these careers include:
- Hotel and leisure management
- Public relations
- Financial management
- Information systems
- Market research analysis
- Product management
- Health policy and information
- Teaching and education
- Media (TV, film, online, newspaper, magazine)
- Auditing and quality assurance
- Project management
- Risk and insurance